Infinity Blade II
By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**2011 IGN "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**2012 AIAS "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**Winner of the IMGA "Excellence in Gameplay" and "Grand Prix" Awards**
**Entertainment Weekly's "Top 10 Video Games of 2011"**
**15 Perfect Scores and more than 20 Game of the Year Awards**
The award-winning Infinity Blade story continues!
IGN - 10 out of 10 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH GEN - 5 out of 5 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH ARCADE - 5 out of 5
USA TODAY - 4 out of 4
G4TV.COM - 5 out of 5
APPOLICIOUS - 5 out of 5
MODOJO - 5 out of 5
SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4
GAMESPOT - 9 out of 10 - Editor's Choice
IGN - "Infinity Blade 2 is a must own"
Touch Arcade - "An iOS Masterpiece"
INTO MOBILE - "The King of iOS Gaming Continues its Reign."
IGN - "The Perfect Sequel"
USA TODAY - "A masterful mobile epic!"
The God King has been defeated, an unlikely hero has emerged and now you must discover the truth behind the secrets of the Infinity Blade. The continuing journey of young Siris unfolds as you delve deeper into the world of the Deathless tyrants and their legion of Titans. Can you unlock all the mysteries and successfully wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless swordplay adventure of champions and villains?
A Robust & Dynamic 3D World:
Explore beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change over time during your travels and venture to exotic locations such as the Asian themed Saydhi’s Estate or the medieval inspired Vault of Tears featuring multiple paths to explore.
Featuring 3 All-New Styles of Combat:
Now you can choose from multiple classes of weapons, armor and spells, each with specialized capabilities such as Dual Wielding, Two-Handed and the standard Weapon & Shield class. Learn each discipline by using Infinity Blade II’s intuitive pick-up and play game play style that is easy to use, yet difficult to master!
Infinity Blade’s Trademark Character Customization Evolved:
Create and forge even more powerful weapons with mystical objects you discover and collect along your journey, expanding your overall arsenal with all-new elemental powers & capabilities!
Massively Social Global Challenges:
Jump into ClashMob, an innovative new gaming experience that allows you to earn rewards by participating in massively social, asynchronous global challenges. Post your progress to Facebook and Twitter feeds and recruit friends to your own “Mob” to earn special perks, unlock new achievements, and gain rewards! Note: The ClashMob feature is free and optional and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.
The Secrets of Your Past Revealed:
Delve deeper into the fantastical story of Infinity Blade as your journey leads you to the realm of the mysterious Deathless Saydhi and discover the truth about the Worker of Secrets and the powers he holds.
The Latest in iOS features Powered by Unreal Technology:
The definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with all-new iCloud support and HDMI output.
Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, 3rd & 4th generation iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and above), or iPod Touch 4 for a single low price.
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the App, please visit the Infinity Blade II support page at: http://infinitybladegame.com/faq
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- Parents: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
- The ClashMob social networking feature is free and optional and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
*Bonus Content - includes ClashMob, Vault of Tears, and Sky Cages expansion packs!
- Supports full iPhone 5 resolution, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini - and it looks amazing!
- Fully compatible with iOS 7
IB2 is amazing. Just about all aspects of it are great - graphically, improved by a lot from the previous IB, the design of the helmets, armor, weapons was once again, amazing. The music strongly backs up the atmosphere. The gameplay is fluid, the difficulty scales steadily. There are only a few hiccups I came across.
1. At times, before changing camera angles, a random frame pops in. I don't know if this is intentional or not.
2. This bug happened after completing the main storyline once on bloodline 8, to the room to the right once entering the fountain courtyard. I initiated the battle, but it didn't start properly. The camera zoomed up on the enemy (MX with pole arm). The character was not visible. The enemy was idle, did not attack. I could not restart battle, nor enter the character menu.
Overall, a great game. And apart from the bugs above, it was amazing to play.
This is an awesome game. If you liked the first one then you'll love this one as it is even better! Love the different weapon styles and spin wheels but it would be nice if you could sell singular weapons. I have to admit, I did complete this game in under 2 days, but then I was occupied for the best part of a week buying and unlocking all of the weapons! Then the new content updates were released (vault of tears, skycages) and I had plenty more to do. It would be cool if there was a variety of finishing cutscenes as it does seem a bit odd stabbing a sledgehammer into somebodies head.
Overall outstanding game. 10/10
Best Game EVER!!!
Awesome graphics, awesome physics, awesome weapons and awesome characters. This is a much bigger step from Infinity Blade 1, as this game adds in double blades and heavy weapons.
But, there is one glitch, not very major though, the changing of names, I was really excited about having my own personal name. Whenever I tapped the name, Siris, it said, 'Type your name'. I pressed Ok, then nothing happened. So I did it again, nothing. This really needs to be fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 November 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2011-2013 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of 25,000 Gold$1.29
- Bag of 150,000 Gold$6.49
- Bag of 750,000 Gold$24.99
- Bag of 2,500,000 Gold$64.99