Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with RDP, VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured and know the address of your computer. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system
* Supports a physical mouse! Exclusive feature on the App Store! Important limitation: Jump Desktop does not work with standard Bluetooth mice and requires a specific Bluetooth mouse that pairs with iOS
* New Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA external monitor support: View your desktop on an external monitor using a cable or AirPlay. Jump Desktop will let you utilize you external display as a true monitor (not as a mirror like other apps on the store). Exclusive feature on the App Store!
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Drive redirection
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
This update brings remote support features, collaborative screen sharing and tons of bug fixes! To see these features in action and learn more open: Jump -> Settings -> Whats New.
* Collaborative screen sharing lets many users connect to the same desktop. Each user gets their own mouse cursor and can click and point without fighting over the same cursor. Great for editing documents together, presentations and tutorials!
* A new "Ask to share screen" button for unobtrusive remote support. Tap 'Ask' to have Jump ask your family/friend/colleague/customer if they want to start sharing their desktop with you. No passwords required!
* Secure Screen sharing links: Anyone can share their screen by sending you a simple link. You don't need to be an authorized remote access user on their machine. It's simple, quick and very powerful.
* Better mouse handling for physical and on-screen mice.
* Tons of bug fixes and stability updates.
Note: Collaborative screen sharing and remote support features requires Jump Desktop Connect 6.0 on the remote PC or Mac. Jump Desktop Connect 6.0 is a free app that users can install from https://jumpdesktop.com
Ratings and Reviews
A good remote access app
Two reasons to buy this app
1. Good value for your money
2. Dead simple to use
I haven't compared with other apps, but i have no reason to change apps.
Speed up the app a little more and further polish UI and you have a five star app. Look forward to future upgrades!
I bought this app because we run a piece of software on our terminal server that needs the F1 through to F11 keys and also the ESC key. This is the only app I could find that has a really good work around for the function and ESC keys. Well done guys - Awesome app!
Well worth the $$$$$$
Yes this is an expensive app but it performs amazing. Great mouse pointer options also. I do wish it was about the half the cost. Microsoft, take note as this is now to make an iOS RDP app.
- PhaseFive Systems
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Phase Five Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.