K Rd Guide
By The Karangahape Road Business Association Incorporated
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Intriguing K Road - Karangahape Road
From the ordinary to the extraordinary, the key to this precinct is diversity. Subversive, emerging and fine art can be found at the many galleries. It has fine heritage buildings and offers free guided tours. Enjoy fine dining, ethnic and vegetarian to legendary grunge cafes. Find high fashion, retro and street-wear. Party at nightclubs and bars, adult and gay venues. Enjoy the fusion of old world and avant-garde style and immerse yourself in the uniqueness of K Road.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
What's New in Version 3.8.3
- Get alerts when you reach stops on a tour
- Support for the Apple Watch
- Completely new design
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 20 January 2017
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Karangahape Road Business Association Incorporated
- © The Karangahape Road Business Association Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.