Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos and videos to slides — and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using Keynote for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes and images look beautiful
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 600 editable shapes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts and sharing options
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes and masks
• Connection lines
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customisable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Recorded narration
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML and image files
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
• Add mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation.
• Give charts a new look with rounded corners on columns and bars.
• Enhance your documents with a variety of new editable shapes.
• Improved compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Improved support for Arabic and Hebrew.
Ratings and Reviews
Blows PowerPoint Away !
I present alot, and people always ask why my presentations (PowerPoints) look great. I work in Microsoft Office environment but use keynote at home and on the web (iCloud) to make my presentations. Most of the time I am required to convert them into PowerPoint files for distributing on our IntraNet. They translate seamlessly and look amazing. Good new features in the current version with Keynote Live and collaborations.
This is a very useful app for mac because, People with windows 8 or any other computer normally would use microsoft. But In apple, Like mine. I find it hard because of this, I use This amazing app. It allows you to create some effects and amazing fonts. I absolutely love it. It’s not too simple and not too hard, some people manage to find other apps to complicated and very basic. I feel that this is a perfect app for apple users :D
Normally Other people think this is not very useful, And I basically think that they’re crazy! I mean, You’ve got something to use and it has many features.
This is ALL my opinions but I think you should give it a 5 star rating because of how you can actually use it properly because for beginners, like me. I find it very simple to just click buttons. Unlike other apps, you have to do all the instructions and you get very anxious and frustrated.
I love your app!
Thank you so much for making this..
Whilst there are improvements in the UI, there are serious bugs that need to be resolved. Generating a pdf using the print window or the file > export function results in an inaccurate reproduction. Superscripts and subscripts in tables are missing in the pdf! In other words pdfs do not appear as they do in the slide.
The application lags. 6.0 and 6.1 would reliably crash when typing with any significant speed into a slide. This has been resolved in 6.2.
6.0 and 6.1 had a feature that allowed several customizable text box styles to be set and any style could be dragged and dropped into position. This was a nice improvement on Keynote 5. Now with keynote 6.2 that feature has been removed and the text box works as it did in Keynote 5 with the difference that now when you try to alter the default text box style the application hangs. This happens every time you do this.
- Apple Pty Limited
- 488.9 MB
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.