kin2kin is a free, private photo sharing & gifting app for all generations.
Share organised family photos, receive life-saving birthday reminders and send gifts quickly and easily in-app. It’s SAFE and super EASY for all ages.
GRANDPARENTS LOVE IT
* Organised photos of grandkids and family. It’s like a family photo album!
* They respond directly to the person in the photo, no matter who posted it
* It’s just family - private and secure
* Handy birthday reminders in advance via the family dates calendar
PARENTS LOVE IT
* Quick and easy to share private photos
* Safe to include children too young for social media. Think of it as social media training wheels!
* Photos trigger connections between kids and their grandparents, godparents and young cousins
YOUNGER CHILDREN LOVE IT
* Finally included. Most of the photos are about them anyway!
* Direct encouragement from family for things that they do
* No smartphone, no worries - share household devices or pair their own wifi device
OLDER KIDS LOVE IT
* Ever been tagged by a friend in a photo you did not want family to see?
* It’s a different conversation - they enjoy friends and family being separate
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"kin2kin has been brilliant. It's great to have all the family in one private place. We used to use text messages and emails, but that was not organised like kin2kin."
~ Grandfather of 7
“I love that there is little hesitation with posting on kin2kin. My anti-social media father (60) was straight on kin2kin and getting his private feedback is great. My 2 yr old son will have a whole bunch of memories and connections he can look back at”
~ Expat mum
"We are excited by the way the kin2kin product can connect families and social groups whilst managing the risks that exist around online connections."
~ CEO Netsafe
“kin2kin really has been a communication breakthrough for us, It’s opened up a way to keep in touch on a regular basis so that when we do catch up in person we are already involved and connected in what has been happening in each others lives.
~ Mother of 3
“It has given us great joy as parents to be a little closer to our kids again and to our parents in turn”
~ Father with older kids
HOW DOES KIN2KIN MAKE LIFE BETTER?
* Organised memories trigger connections between generations
* Household management allows parents to monitor younger children and devices to be shared
* No advertising amongst your photos and no personal data is on-sold
* Reminders for birthdays and family dates
* Easy group gifting for family by family (Gifting being rolled out country by country)
Hey there folks! It's good to see you. You look nice today, did you do something with your hair?
With that out of the way, let's get to the release notes!
-Fixed an issue where mobile data would be disallowed on kin2kin and showed a prompt to fix it
-Fixed up some problems with the new reduced data usage for gifting
-Enhanced the profile headers for when there is no image
-Switched users can now receive push notifications
-Update to the settings menu
Last time I asked you what one piece of toast said to the other piece of toast. Of course the answer to that was nothing, toast is not sentient and therefore incapable of speech. Thanks for reading!
Ratings and Reviews
Great easy to use app
This app is very straightforward and easy to use. The kids and I all enjoy sharing photos with family in Australia (we are in NZ). I’ve recommended it to many people. One of my top 5 apps.
Hi DeeDeeNZ! Wow, that's awesome to hear! Thank you for not only putting kin2kin in your top 5 list but for loving us so much that you are telling your friends! We LOVE that ;) Stay tuned for some exciting changes...
Fab Family App!
Just love this app! So easy to use and looks great. My kids love using the app to see pictures of their grandparents and extended family. Loving the photo printing too!
Wow, thanks so much! We are so happy to hear that the kids grandparents are posting pics too! That's the dream result ;) We are stoked on the photo printing too...coming soon to the rest of our beloved users!
I get to see so many more photos of my nieces now that we use kin2kin! Also love the birthday reminders.
The birthday reminders are handy aren't they! Never forget a birthday again! Also, don't forget to try out our gifting feature. Easy, fast and right on time ;)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.