Award-winning mobile banking for personal and business customers.
• Check balances, transfer money, make payments. Easy, fast, intuitive
• View balances without having to log in
• Log in using your fingerprint on compatible devices
• Add, edit and track your goals in Goal Tracker
• Pay tax using our dedicated feature
• View direct debits and remove old ones no longer needed
• Message your Online Relationship Manager and receive alerts when they reply
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• It’s all safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
- See your active Visa Debit and ATM/EFTPOS cards, and change what accounts they’re linked to on the fly!
- When you IOU your mate a little too often, tap the transaction on the transaction list to expand it and hit "Repeat payment" to quickly set another one up
- Upgrading your combo meal in the drive through and want to check your balance hands free? Ask Siri! Set this up by going to Settings > Siri & Search on your device
-P.S. Thank you for all the great feedback about the app background – we’ve heard you loud and clear and we’re onto it :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Please change the grass background
Please change the grass background to anything, anything at all...but preferably ducks...
Also, if you try and log in and your internet has dropped out, after your connection is working again, the app still behaves as if you have no connection, it doesn't appear to be refreshing/checking for a connection, and I have to close the app down and reopen it, before it will recognise that I now have an internet connection and log me in.
Also my balances are always AWFULLY low, so if someone at kiwibank could make them bigger that would be awesome...lol
When it works
Everyday when the app is working it’s as ok as a bank app can be, it’s missing some really good features like any kind of card control but it has all the basics. My main problem is when the app just doesn’t work whatsoever but to be fair your bank website doesn’t work half the time either. Maybe if we could get a message through the app saying your site will be down for whatever amount of time before it’s down would be good.
Fantastic app, so far it’s been doing what I asked it to. Also another idea on customising the background, you should make it seasonal for holidays an events etc. Anyway, it’s fantastic when I want to make a quick transfer to buy food or something and it definitely saves me a lot of time. Nice Job Kiwibank
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.