Unlock your ride and your city with Lime, the #1 electric scooter and bike sharing app. Our micro-mobility solutions including dock free rental bikes, e-assist bikes, and electric scooters are available anytime to get you across town or across campus. Simply tap to find a ride near you, scan the code to unlock it and go!
With Lime, you’ll never have to worry about traffic or finding a parking station, and you can leave your ride safely at your destination for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or a ride share. Have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style. Lime is your ride anytime!
Download the app and get started today!
How Lime works:
- Open the app to find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map
- Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID
- Take a fun, healthy and affordable ride to your destination
- Once you’ve arrived, park and lock your ride safely out of the way of foot traffic
Use Lime for:
- Your morning/evening commute
- Rides with friends
- Rides to/from public transit stations
- Rides to/from class
- Taking an urban adventure
- Travel and tourist groups
- Date nights
- When you want to explore your city
- When your car or your bicycle is in the shop
- Anytime you want a fun, quick, convenient ride across town!
Want Lime in your city? Let us know by voting on our website!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
We update the app regularly to make your rider and juicer experience even better.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running :-)
Question or suggestions? Tap Help in the Lime app
Ratings and Reviews
The scooters just stop
I’ve been traveling the world and since I’ve been a New Zealand have really enjoyed riding these scooters. However the difficult part is some of them have stopped working within just a couple minutes of the ride even when the battery indicator still shows there’s a charge left, actually this has happened three times now. I’ve tried to contact through the app and it goes nowhere almost as if they’ve set it up that way. This is very frustrating and I feel I am owed a credit for at least three rides where I went out of my way to find a scooter and never had the chance to make my destination.
In New Zealand. Some work and you’ll be great.
-Scooter works well although not a lot of torque, which is a problem being that Auckland CBD and the greater New Zealand has frequent hills might need some further investment and research on this for a better motor. (Perhaps a mode which changes the drivetrain to allow a slower consistent speed for hills).
-Price is in USD then converted to NZD. Not to point out the obvious but it needs to be said... we aren’t in America, I don’t feel this is relevant.
With the USD the way it is and New Zealand pays a premium for everything. Please fix and have a reasonable fixed rate in NZD.
-App is very functional so far (2 trips) rather seemless to get activated and ride.
-Great notification on reducing Co2 emissions.(I hope that the energy required to charge these is from a sustainable and green source eg wind hydro or solar).
-scooters picked up at 21:00 yay no inebriated people! A suggestion however, a little later might help those whom do late night groceries/ shopping, 22:00.
-Great work keep it up.
Great concept for Auckland CBD
Handy for getting between public transport in Britomart & office in Wynyard Quarter. This concept supports the much needed shift to public transport options, know there’s an easy option to finish the trip. I’ve yet to evaluate whether its value for money. Alas it seems inevitable that idiot hoons on queen street will ruin it for the rest of us. Not impressed to see my first $50 payment tripled to $150 on my credit card bill. But overall I support this.
- Neutron Holdings. Inc.
- 137.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Neutron Holdings, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.