By Imangi Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earth has been invaded.
All the adults have been captured.
The fate of the planet depends on you.
Can you save the world?
Battle the alien horde, navigate through maze-like neighborhoods, save your friends, and send the aliens back where they came from. And maybe even answer your burning questions. What are these aliens doing here? Will a colander keep your thoughts safe? Why is the alien overlord always wearing a tie? And what in the world do they want with your parents?
Let’s hope your years of fighting imaginary enemies in your backyard have prepared you for Armageddon!
* Story mode with hours of gameplay, taking you from the suburbs to farmland to the alien mother ship as Max searches for his parents
*Survival mode for endless adventure
* Huge levels to explore with many hidden areas
* Varied mission types - battle off the aliens, save your friends, lead your friends to safety, fight mega bosses, explore mazes, and more!
* Tons of enemy types to battle
* Collect money to upgrade your weapons and skills
* Game Center high scores and achievements
* Retina Display support
* Universal iPad and iPhone support
"Refreshingly Fun" - TouchArcade.com
"Will have you hooked from the very beginning… Best dual stick shooter and adventure game in the App Store. " - AppAdvice.com
"A fricking awesome game. You took the dual-stick shooter and made it interesting and deep. One of the best games for the iOS." - Poutini, TouchArcade Forums
"You can go buy a cheeseburger and get fat for $1. Or you can buy an awesome game with tons of gameplay for the same price." - iStephen, TouchArcade forums
What's New in Version 1.2
- New survival level - The Arena! The toughest survival level yet!
- Added confirmation popup when exiting level before finishing to make sure you don't lose your progress
- Lots of performance improvements
- A few bug fixes
Very addictive and fun, however there are some issues with the controls. The touch pads randomly move around the screen, plus the power-up is very easy to accidentally hit from anywhere on the screen - very annoying. Still worth buying, great game.
Why the hell is it so surprising...great game for all ages...your never too old to outgrow this app so epic it's hard to explain!!! Awesome!!! You can also tell try actually made an effort making this game great job imangi and devs!!!
At first glance it looks bad. It is fun, esp. Survival mode. But the story is blatantly STUPID and the graphics are horrendous, which is unfortunate because of how fun and vibrant the gameplay is; similar to PvZ Garden warfare.
Verdict: Enjoyable enough to play for a while, but not completely addictive.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 February 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Imangi Studios, LLC
- © 2010 Imangi Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.