Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.8.1
Get ready for the biggest update yet! We hope you enjoy it!
- Many fixes for multiplayer and Realms
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options menu for more!
- New textures and colours taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types, including beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins. Now you can cook new soups, pies, and more!
- A bunch of new items for Creative and Survival, including clocks and compasses
- More blocks and items to use in Creative Mode: including jungle wood, ice, bedrock, shears, dyes, and tall grass
- New AI: mobs are now more intelligent and you can even breed your own animals
- A new Creative Mode inventory with tabs
- New functionality and tweaks to existing blocks and items. Bonemeal lets you grow new cool stuff!
- Improved lighting and fog effects
- Loads of bugs fixed, and possibly some added. :)
Well I love minecraft and have been playing it for a long time now but I think the game is far too easy. The main thing that bothers me is that there is no hunger bar like in the PC version. This makes the game easy to survive in because you can just eat lots of baked potatoes and farm animals etc. And you can just go to sleep to regenerate your health. There are also a lot of ways to cheat around this game. Well first of all there is the block cheat. By placing any block and then pressing the home button you can then double tap the home button hold down minecraft and then minus it from the tab bar. When you go back to minecraft the placed block will remain on the ground but you will still be holding the same block in your hand doubling the block(s) you placed. Secondly there is the chest cheat. You simply need to people playing over local wifi. When both players take the same item out of the same chest at the same time they both obtain it and double the amount of it. Lastly there is the bonemeal cheat. If someone joins a world over local wifi and obtains bonemeal they can use it on plants and it will never run out.
I hope you can consider this in your next update
Needs more stuff
I LOVE minecraft and I think it needs more stuff like:
Horses and ponies
Cats and leopards
Dogs and wolfs
Penguins and polar bears
Change from creative to survival
A mod where you have money and sell things to villagers and other people
Open chests on creative
Rail tracks can go upside down
Spawn mobs on creative and survival
Spawn animals on survival
I love minecraft and I can't wait till the next update please include all that u can from my list
Awesome! But more things
Hey Mojang! I was wondering if you could add. Skins, textures, and different types on animals for example. Goats, stingrays, cavemen that turn into werewolfs at night elephants, tigers, lions, rabbits, fish etc. also add more mods. Add different types of food that we could make like Hamburgers, fries, strawberry pie etc. and if you could more types of trees plus caves and make the maps bigger. And if you could add more crops like strawberries, pineapples, rice etc. if you read this then copy and paste it so mojang will see. Thanks a PE and Xbox minecrafter Jess