Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the biggest update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition so far! It’s the overhaul of a generation. Download it now and see for yourself!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.11.1
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
• Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Store
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
Glitches and bugs
Mine craft is one of my favourite games but in the new 0.11.1 update there are a few glitches. When I join a game hosted by another device once I join I will be floating in mid air with nothing surrounding me but the sky, it is always night when this happens and if I quit to title my whole game will freeze, also when i switch game mode say I was playing in survival and had my stuff in my inventory if I switch to creative and back my whole inventory will disappear I'm not sure if that was put in the game intentionally to stop cheating or so but its really annoying and these glitches and bugs make it frustrating to play the actual game how I want to I would greatly appreciate for 4j to fix these glitches or bugs and I'm sure others would too.
Love it! But...
MCPE's awesome! But there's alot of gitches with wolves. Plus my boats go super slow. I'm on a Iphone 6 plus by the way. All my other glitches have already been mentioned so I got a couple of questions and suggestions too... Could you guys add host privellages? And it would be a bit better if you could add a button maybe by the pause one for game view so it's easier to look behind you and stuff? Also, I'd love it so much more if Mojang could add a record button to record your gameplay and voice then let you save it to camera roll. It will be much easier than downloading some dodgey software.
Overall this game is excellent. If I'm bored or want to pass time, it's easy to just hop into one of my worlds and continue building or mining or gathering resources.
I only play survival mode because making something gives a sense of achievement, while in creative mode everything is handed to you. Survival is a more rewarding experience in my opinion.
I definitely recommend this game to anyone who reads this. I also can't wait for the next update! I'll do another review when that is released.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2015
- Version: 0.11.1
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mojang AB
- © Mojang AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- City Folk - Skin Pack$1.29
- Town Folk - Skin Pack$1.29