Welcome to the My Food Bag app!
Every week, Nadia and our Development Kitchen dream up inspiring new dinners so we can deliver all the fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes to your door. Enjoy reading through our recipes whether you are a customer, or just want to be inspired in the kitchen, download our FREE app and get cooking!
Our app features:
* View all My Food Bag recipes and search for inspiration based on keywords, Food Bag type, dietary preferences, number of people you want to feed, or convenience. Both our recipes and our exclusive spice mixes can be searched.
* Recipes are delivered in an easy-to-follow format across three tabs: 1) ingredients and key attributes of the recipe, 2) cooking steps with imagery 3) helpful cooking tip videos related to each recipe.
* Any recipe can be added as a favourite to appear in your personal app account. These recipes can then easily be accessed at any time.
* As a My Food Bag customer, you can see all of your current and future weeks’ recipes in your personal app account. See the shopping list of staples required for the week and rate the recipes at your convenience. Your current and future weeks are available offline so that nothing gets in the way of your cooking.
About My Food Bag:
My Food Bag is a home delivery service providing quality, free range ingredients together with healthy, seasonal recipes prepared by celebrity cook, Nadia Lim, and her Development Kitchen team.
Launched in New Zealand in March 2013, My Food Bag expanded across the country in less than two years, followed by Australia in August 2014.
Each week we get up early and hit the markets to find you the freshest local produce, meat and fish. Our menus use only fresh seasonal produce, so there‘s nothing frozen and we choose free-range and sustainably farmed products whenever possible (it just tastes better).
Your Food Bag arrives fresh at your door and here‘s where the fun starts. Our recipes are easy to follow and come with a free folder so you can keep track of your favourites. My Food Bag makes dinnertime something to look forward to. You’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.
Find out what our customers are saying about My Food Bag:
“I no longer have to ever say to myself what am I going to cook for dinner tonight?” – Moira, New Zealand
“It took the stress out of my week as I didn't have to think about what to prepare for my family. I also did not have to go out shopping for the ingredients.” – Anne, Australia
“Convenient for my busy changing lifestyle and produce is great quality.” – Liz, New Zealand
“My husband has been diagnosed with diabetes so he is now on a strict regime and he was totally taken with the food, he raved about it!” – Sonia, Australia
* Streamlined the app to focus only on the core foodie experience
* Fixed issues where users are required to repeatedly log in
* Fixed photo sharing
* Added ability to rate recipes directly from your weekly menu
* General fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Killed it with the latest update
This app is now pointless. It used to have heaps of great recipes on it and even if you didn’t get that box you could access them (which was a great way to keep you interested and fill in your off days). Now it’s a glorified account manager which is actually easier to do on the computer. Don’t bother downloading it you don’t need it.
Developer Response ,
Hi MissSalt - we're sorry to hear about your experience with our refreshed app. You should still be able to search our recipe database though. If you go into the new 'My Recipes' Section from the home screen, then at the top the spyglass icon will allow you to enter the search screen. From there you can see all the recipe data and save recipes for later. If you have any further issues - do get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Used to let you use it without paying
I don’t buy my food bag because it doesn’t suit me but I buy all the recipe books and thought it was so great to be able to have a pocket full of recipes for inspiration at the supermarket. I see it has now become exclusive and you need to pay to use it.
Great way to manage my account and find my recipes!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.