My Vodafone New Zealand
By Vodafone New Zealand Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Vodafone for Vodafone New Zealand
Manage your account the easy way with the My Vodafone app. It’s free to download, and simple to set up.
• Check your data, mins and TXT usage anytime
• Top up or pay your bill on the go
• Vodafone Fantastic Fridays - amazing deals and exclusive money can’t buy experiences any day of the week
• Manage your Add-Ons including Shared Data on our Red+ plans
• Add and manage your families or employees accounts
• View roaming rates and keep an eye on your costs
• If you have a new SIM card, you can easily swap your SIM yourself without needing to call or visit a store. You can even use your camera to scan the SIM barcode
If you’ve never used My Vodafone before, you can register in the app.
The My Vodafone App is free to download and 99% of activities performed in the app won’t use your data. For Roaming terms see Vodafone.co.nz/roaming
What's New in Version 3.18
While celebs have been busy “butchering” their image on the telly, we’re been busy cooking up even more cool things into our app. Now when you have an outstanding IOU on your account, you’ll be clearly informed about it when you top up so you know exactly what you’re paying for. We’ve also swept up any bugs that crept in over the holidays.
Great app :) But.......
I love Vodafone and I am very happy with their mobile services, so thank you Vodafone!!!
But, what more could I want from my favorite mobile service provider's iOS app?
Well there is a list of things that I want, most important of which are:
1- A widget for iOS 8 which shows me real time data consumption and so on.
2- App notifications instead of annoying text notifications when my data allowance is used up by a certain percentage of my choosing, or of Vodafone's choosing. Text messaging is so last century!!!
3- Implement Touch ID.
iOS is advancing quickly, and you should keep up!
Why IOS 9+ ?
This should be a simple app whose core functionality would run on older versions of IOS. Sure, my iPhone 4 is old now, but an app for checking your balance etc shouldn't require newer API's for its most basic features.
A shame, it used to be handy.
Pretty handy for the most part. Does what any other telco app does. Could offer more though.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 February 2017
- Version: 3.18
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vodafone New Zealand Limited
- © 2015 Vodafone NZ Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.