The MyRivr app was designed to provide the following service:
• Enables access to a database of services
• Provide detailed services for each service provider including location, opening hours, distance and cost
• GPS technology can ensure referrals within the individual and families locality or residential address
• Tracking of referrals by user to providers of services
• Updates, feedback and alerts
• 24/7 access to translation services
• 24/7 access to all emergency and refuge services
Ratings and Reviews
Very handy app if you need to know why services are available in community. List of thousands of health and social services in nz. Needs to be in Aust too.
Improvements: missing other ethnicities in profile set up including nz, eng, Irish Scotts welsh et.
I would not recommend this app for anyone who uses VoiceOver, it is not accessible, the buttons aren't even labeled correctly. Also, I tried to register, double-checked my details to make sure they were correct, and never received the required authentification email, not even in my spam folder. Sadly this is one more kiwi app that is not inclusive for all New Zealanders, very disappointing.
Easy to use
Good to see what services are available, GPS location and cost. So many services to choose from
- MYRIVR Limited
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 MYRIVR LIMITED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.