N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixed crash on iOS 5.1.1
The review I wrote for this previously pretty well still stands even after all this time:
This is an amazing game both on the iPad 2 & iPad 3.
This is the first game to introduce High Res Textures for the new iPad, thanks to a many tricks they have allowed for stunning visuals with low polygons.
Please note comments like the person below in regards to graphics are just that, device specific, and it would be interesting to know which device he's talking about? There's simply no way this is worse than NOVA 2… The storyline, they way models move, all those things that work across all the approved iOS devices is exceedingly better.
There has been so much thought/time gone into this game it exceeds many PC games I have played in the past. Even the way they introduce the gameplay in the first 2 levels is very well thought out.
I didn't think an iPad would be capable of this. Rivals games I have on my reasonably high end PC.
it didint load at the start
then why is it so hard to get jet packs I mean I paid 9 dollars when I still need to watch junk ads to get coins
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 November 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits$2.59
- A Box Full of Credits$6.49
- A Spaceship Full of Credits$12.99
- Kal's Stash$2.59
- Prometheus' Intervention$6.49
- A Comet's Worth of Credits$24.99
- Rufus' Armory$24.99
- Maz'Rah's Secret$12.99
- Yelena's Upgrade$64.99
- A Planet's Worth of Credits$64.99