Shearwell’s NAIT Connect app helps you comply with NAIT regulations by connecting an SDL440S EID Stick Reader to your device and using it to read your cattle or deer RFID ear tags.
After the tags have been read (or manually entered through the keypad), they can be sent to NAIT to either register the application of tags or to record the movement of animals.
NAIT Connect can also keep tag reads in local groups for sharing via AirDrop, cloud storage, email or stored locally on the device.
- Use the app with a Shearwell EID Stick Reader
- Tag reads are sent wirelessly by Bluetooth to NAIT Connect
- Send required data to NAIT (registration and movement)
- Accurately and easily count animals with EID tags
- Download tags from the Stick Reader's memory
- Group tag reads for management purposes
We have added options for the sharing of tag numbers. You can now choose to export only tag numbers and decide which groups to include.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.