Stay in the game and experience authentic NBA 2K action on your phone or tablet.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4 or newer.
Experience console quality graphics and lifelike NBA 2K action on the go. Collect your favorite NBA players, build your dream team, and step onto the court in lifelike 5v5 match-ups. Use Drills to train up your players, compete in Seasons to and rewards earn new craft materials, compete in limited time events for exclusive cards, and rise up the leaderboards on your way to become a legend.
NBA 2K Mobile is the newest game from the NBA 2K franchise.
• Including over 400 cards of your favorite NBA players and all-stars
• Console quality graphics and authentic on the court action
• Multiple modes and events to test your skills
• Build your ultimate dream team of players past and present
• Gather followers who admire your team
• Exclusive rewards in real-time events like The Gauntlet
• Daily bonuses from the Checklist and logging in.
-BRR! A cold front is coming in! Don’t miss the chance to collect Snowflakes from the store and craft a winter-themed EMERALD card.
- Powerful new Premiere cards headline Fantasy Finals and The Gauntlet events
- Festive and new Winter Time cards in the store
- Improved visuals for Foils
- Enhanced rendering features for latest devices
- Improved Shot Meter
- Bug fixes, play improvements, and visual improvements
Ratings and Reviews
2k has done a great job with this providing competition for nba live but there are some problems I hope you guys hear me out on
- sometimes the game crashes while I’m loading to a quarter and I don’t get the stamina back and the stamina bar is so small that you end up barely playing the game
- I understand about the stamina and how it can earn you guys more money by promoting to my coins and then buy more energy but I promise it will end up better if you make the bar way bigger and make the energy time to about 5-10 min because how do you expect to get more people to play the game if they can barely play?
- and one more thing the graphics are amazing and all but sometimes if you have been playing for a while for example I’m two quarters in and in my third the phone starts to overheat and lag because I guess the processing is taking to much to handle so I suggest a high, medium, and low graphics setting
- and ONE more thing I live the gameplay but it would help a whole bunch if there was a dribble button it wouldn’t even need to be a joystick but a button would be cool to have and then there would be a tutorial of some sort teaching how to do dribble moves and teach you how to do cool things like alley oop or post moves like dropstep or post up and things of that sort
Other wise I hope this review gets read and gets what I said into consideration and btw 2k you killin it!!
Really good game on the iPhone se, just improve on the following-
Regarding packs and auctions:
Add the auction house and with currency to buy players. Packs are pretty expensive especially when we cannot earn money in games and in the cheaper packs there is no chance of packing good players, in nba live you can at least pack top tier(elite)players in their pro packs.
Add all the players to the game like lebron, curry and nba legends. Some ratings make no sense in real life. Make cpu teams in seasons actually have correct rosters.
Regarding game modes:
Add live events that are some what useful where we can earn crafting items and better players. Improve leagues and have people actually play against each other and if not at the same time at least do what nba live does in head to head. Also give more stamina for all game modes in my opinion nba live is a good example of this.
Make scoring shots more realistic, players with respectable three-point shooting should be able to score wide open shots just like real life. Add screens because some times it’s impossible to go past players and reach the basket. Also getting free throws is pretty rare unless it’s from reach in fouls. Fix some glitches like players some times stopping mid play before they even reach half court line for a couple seconds.
I really think this game can be better than nba live if you improve these things.
Potential but a LOT of work ahead.
The game doesn’t feel great. The gameplay modes are difficult and you can’t get any real value out of your roster unless you pay at least 20$ for a chance, and when that’s the case, you might as well make it a paid game. I have no problem dropping money for in game content but the price for an okay player versus even one elite, is just not worth it. And when it is already hard to make shots, make decisions, and the cpu of your team always looks pedestrian compared to the game cpu, i find myself leaving the game often and wondering if any game is capable of giving us a great mobile basketball experience. Please improve player movement and control response, it doesn’t have to be crazy, but it can feel a lot better to play when you feel like you can grind in this game and be rewarded, until then, I’ll be searching around. Best of luck.
- 2K Sports
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018. Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Stack $3.49
- Medium Stack $8.99
- The Cooler $34.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.