By New Zealand Qualifications Authority
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plan your NCEA course, capture your results as you go, and see immediate progress with NCEA Student, your best digital assistant for tracking your progression toward your NCEA goals.
Designed with the help of current NCEA students this app enables you to build a programme of your study, set goals to achieve, and capture your results as you receive them showing real time progress toward these goals.
== KEY FEATURES ==
-- Full and Complete Database of Standards--
Contains an inbuilt database, including all relevant up to date achievement and unit standards, updated regularly to account for change.
-- 2 Languages Supported --
You can select to view in either English or Te Reo and set this a preference.
-- See Clear Progress--
Monitor how you are tracking towards NCEA levels one, two and three, including Literacy, Numeracy and University Entrance (UE) requirements. The App will indicate if your Subject/Course counts towards UE (because 14 credits worth of standards within it are UE standards from a single subject/course) and advise when the 14 credit results threshold is achieved.
-- Enforces Result Accuracy --
You can cross check and confirm your school reported results with your formal NZQA Record of Achievement online.
-- Set Reminders --
Set a reminder for assignment due dates or a key activity for each standard and you will be alerted before it is due.
-- Personalise your view --
Allows you to store personal information and personalise the appearance with colour, photos, and add reminder notes to courses.
-- Keep a Favourites List --
You can find, select, and then save standards in a “favourites list” as future study options.
PLEASE NOTE: The information in this app is your data and an indicator of your progress towards NCEA and University Entrance. Responsibility for the accuracy of the data rests with you.
* The App will indicate if your subject/course counts towards UE, (because 14 credits worth of standards within it are UE standards from a single subject/course) and advise when the 14 credit results threshold is achieved. It however does not 'count up' and advise you when UE has been awarded. You will need to log in to your Learner Login to check your formal NZQA Record of Achievement.
* Back up of the data entered relies on you backing up your iPhone or iPad, the app does not have any online account. If you lose your iPhone, iPad or replace it, then you will need to re-enter all your subjects/course, standards and results again.
== MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIREMENTS ==
Minimum operating systems (the app requires these versions to install & launch):
- iOS 8.0
- Optimised more toward iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPad 4 and iPad mini.
What's New in Version 1.2.7
* Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 December 2016
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Languages: English, Maori
- Seller: New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- © 2016 New Zealand Qualifications Authority
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.