Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Show information about all available network interfaces on the Information page
• Show IPv6 prefix lengths on the Information page
• Minor fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good little helper
Good for when my kids are playing video games
Useful little network tool
For a basic outline of the equipment on your network, this lite version has the ability to scan the LAN and show you a list including services available on each ip shown, equipment providers and MAC address details. No graphical info about signal levels in wifi but useful never-the-less. Small banner adds at the bottom.
Pretty good for an iPhone app.
Short of dedicated software on dedicated hardware this app gives you everything a legitimate user needs. Only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars is the absence of a real time graph showing what wifi signals are present across the spectrum. Useful when troubleshooting interference.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.