By Ginger Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Apple's Mac App of The Year! Recognized by Apple as the Best Selling Paid Productivity app in 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013!
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to take notes, sketch ideas, annotate PDFs, mark-up photos, record lectures, provide audio feedback and more. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up to date.
- Multitasking with Notability enables you to take notes while you research, read a text book, or watch a lecture, on select iPads.
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 makes it faster than ever to create, preview, and open notes.
- Spotlight Search helps you find and open recent notes.
- Handwrite and sketch with beautiful ink.
- Write smoothly and quickly with zoom-writing.
- Draw perfectly straight lines for graphs, designs, and shapes.
- Automatic Palm Detection on iPad allows you to write naturally with your hand on the screen.
- Notability has been fine-tuned for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro giving you the most responsive, precise writing experience yet.
- Notability includes full-featured typing with a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors.
- Outlines, checklists, and text boxes help you quickly capture and organize ideas.
- Highlight typed text.
- The typing UI is uniquely designed on iPhone, iPad, and Mac for the best typing experience possible.
IMPORT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
- Highlight, Copy & Paste, Speak, Define and Search PDF text.
- Mark up lecture slides and meeting agendas or complete class assignments.
- Fill-out, sign, and send PDF forms.
- Import doc and ppt files with the help of Google Drive.
- Import Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as PDFs.
- Import webpages from the browser with the Share Extension.
AUDIO RECORDINGS: REVIEW AND GIVE FEEDBACK
- Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
- Notes automatically link to recordings, so during playback, you can watch your notes animate along with the recording, or tap them to get to the spot that needs clarifying.
- Teachers can also use these features to provide audio and handwritten feedback to students.
ALL ELECTRONIC WORKFLOW
- Create a paperless classroom -- handout and collect assignments via the cloud.
- Speed-up feedback to students and colleagues using Notability.
- Complete, sign, and share documents in Notability.
ORGANIZE AND SHARE NOTES
- Create subjects and simply drag notes into them.
- Share your notes via email, AirDrop, printer, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and more.
- Retrieve recently deleted notes from the trash.
- iCloud automatically syncs all of your notes to iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive can be used to backup your notes in PDF format and are great for archiving or recovery.
We hope you enjoy using Notability, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
*** Bug fixes in 6.6.1 ***
(√) Fixed a crash on startup that affected some users
(√) Fixed a crash when inserting gifs from Giphy
(√) Fixed a crash when exporting/importing from Google Drive
(√) Fixed a bug that could disable indentation for text
(√) Other minor bug fixes
*** What's New in 6.6 ***
(√) OneDrive support
--- Like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, OneDrive is now a location for importing files, exporting files, and Auto-backup
--- Keep track of tasks, your grocery lists, and more
--- Tap the circle to the left of an item to mark the item as complete
--- Like numbered and bulleted lists, checklists can be any color, indented, and will wrap around images
(√) GIF support
--- Import GIFs to your notes with a built-in Giphy browser on iPad
(√) Search improvements
--- To find notes more quickly, search will start by looking through notes in the subject that's open
--- If a search in a subject doesn't find anything, tap once to start a new search in All Notes
--- A progress bar shows how far along the search is
--- Tap and hold a note in the search results and tap "Show in Note List"
(√) Performance improvements for large, heavily-annotated PDFs
(√) Accessibility improvements
(√) Bug fixes
--- Fixed a bug that caused excessive background activity and battery usage after recording audio
--- Fixed a bug that kept the file import/export menus from showing all items in Dropbox folders with more than 2,000 items
--- Pressing "enter" twice while in the middle of a list now separates the list into two lists
If you're enjoying Notability, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review, thanks!
Absolutely brilliant, versatile, and easy to use. Highly recommended!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 July 2017
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ginger Labs, Inc.
- © Ginger Labs, Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bubblegum Pack$5.99