NZ Driving Theory Test
By Code One
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join us on Facebook!
Now you can practice for your theory test anywhere and anytime with questions that are similar to the ones you'll find in the actual test.
The New Zealand Driving Theory Test for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
- Easy to use with a personalised and nice road-themed design
- Tells you the correct answer if you get it wrong
- For each question it indicates whether you have previously answered it incorrectly
- Questions that you have answered incorrectly will be presented again in the next round
- Track your progress so that you can see how you are improving
- Timed tests: choose up to 1 hour for each round
- Share your results with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Heavy vehicle
- General categories: behaviour, core, emergencies, intersection, parking, road position and signs
- Mock test with 35 random questions
- Practice mode within specific categories
- Practice mode with all questions
You can even take a few minutes to practice while you wait your turn to sit for your theory test.
Enjoy the app and good luck!
For support or feedback, please contact us at http://beetpix.com
We recommend that you use this app as a practising tool in conjunction with the New Zealand road code book for a better understanding of road and safety rules. By downloading and using this application you agree to our terms and conditions: http://beetpix.com/support/nzdtt-terms
What's New in Version 3.8.22
- Questions updated to reflect road code changes
- Bug fixes and improvements
This app is amazing, I sat my learners today and passed. I probably wouldn't of if it wasn't for this app. It's really good and the questions are very similar to the actual test!!
Best app for theory test , I got 35 question all from this app 💯% good for me
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 May 2017
- Version: 3.8.22
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Code One Limited
- © BEETPIX
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.