By The Omni Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEW 2-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are now in-app purchases, with discounts for OmniFocus 1 and Legacy Support Edition customers. Download the app for details.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus' interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Reliable push sync using our free service or your own server. OmniFocus' sync format is encrypted so even if your server is compromised, your data is protected
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you'd like to use to organize your to-dos
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• Today Widget shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or services like IFTTT & Zapier via email
• Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your device and view file attachments synced from other devices
• Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days on your Home screen or sidebar; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• A dedicated Review perspective makes sure nothing falls through the cracks
• View your most important items with a flick of the wrist using OmniFocus on Apple Watch.
• Choose between light and dark color palettes, or have OmniFocus automatically adjust as background lighting shifts.
• NEW App Lock keeps OmniFocus' interface hidden behind TouchID or a password.
• NEW Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste urls lets you automate complicated workflows using apps like Workflow.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and Home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's Home screen.
• Custom Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
Download OmniFocus now and start your free trial! We included a getting started video to help you get up and running, but there's plenty more info on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.21
OmniFocus 2.21 adds support for iOS 11 Drag and Drop and Siri integration. This release requires iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
• Drag and Drop — OmniFocus now supports Drag and Drop both internally and for getting information in and out of the app:
• You can drag tasks within or between OmniFocus projects to move them around your project hierarchy and create action groups.
• Drag actions to a different day in Forecast to adjust their due dates.
• On iPad, you can drag tasks to any app that accepts text or calendar events. Depending on the target app the resulting item will be TaskPaper-formatted text, URLs, or Calendar Items.
• Also on iPad, you can drag in content from almost any app to create tasks. You can drag Files and Photos directly to the Attachment tab of the Editor to add them to existing tasks.
• Siri Integration — You can now access OmniFocus data directly from Siri. Siri doesn’t yet know about the OmniFocus database structure, so both Projects and Contexts are represented as “Lists”. Here are some example phrases for you to try:
• Item Creation:
• “Add a task named Buy Milk in OmniFocus”
• “Remind me to Take Out the Trash at 5 PM in OmniFocus”
• “Add Harvest Kale to my Gardening list in OmniFocus”
• “Remind me to Turn on the Sprinklers when I get home in OmniFocus” (OmniFocus creates a context for this location if one does not exist)
• “Create a list called Learn to Sail in OmniFocus” (always creates a project)
• Marking Items Complete:
• “Mark Buy Replacement Apple Watch Band as complete in OmniFocus”
• “What lists do I have in OmniFocus?”
• “Show me the Groceries list in OmniFocus”
• “Show me my Hardware Store tasks in OmniFocus”
• New Item — You can now drag the New Inbox Item button into the outline to create your new item at a specific spot in a list.
• Files — Your OmniFocus database and backups now appear in the Files app. This primarily allows you to access these files to send to support for diagnostics; moving and editing of OmniFocus documents via Files without instructions from Omni is likely to cause data loss.
• Files — Updated our document icons (visible in the Files app).
• Reminders Capture — Updated the text in this area of Settings to convey its deprecation in favor of Siri integration.
• Hyperlinks — Fixed a problem where links in notes were difficult to successfully tap.
• First-run — We now have localized subtitles for the first-run video.
• Trial — Prevented the Trial bar from blocking important UI elements.
• Free Viewer Mode — Reminders Capture is now disabled in Free Viewer mode to prevent data loss.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 September 2017
- Version: 2.21
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2017 The Omni Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$29.99
- Pro Upgrade (for OmniFocus 1 for iPhone or iPad Customers)Free
- Free TrialFree
- Unlock Pro$89.99
- Upgrade to v2 Pro$44.99
- Free UpgradeFree
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro$29.99
- Unlock Standard$59.99
- Upgrade to v2 Standard$29.99
- Pro Upgrade (from legacy app)$29.99