OrbitRemit offers a fast, safe, secure and cost-effective way to transfer money overseas – our service is guaranteed.
We will beat your bank on fees, exchange rates and convenience – we will save you time and money on your international money transfers.
The entire process is 100% online - ideal for those wishing to send money overseas at the lowest possible cost with the least amount of fuss. You will never again need to find a physical money transfer outlet or set foot in a bank branch.
- Make transfers to bank accounts with our mobile app
- 80 - 90% cheaper than the banks
- 24-hour customer service
- 5* rating on Trustpilot from over 15,000 reviews
- Track the status of your transfer, from creation through to when your beneficiary is paid.
- Status updates by email as your transfer progresses to its destination
- Manage your recipients straight from the app
- Fixed exchange rates-the rate you see is the rate you get
- Low, fixed fees and no hidden surprises
- Free payments to the IRD, MOJ, MSD in New Zealand
Download now and get more money to where it is needed most!
Send from: NZD, AUD, GBP
To: AUD, BDT, DKK, EUR, FJD, GBP, IDR, INR, LKR, MYR, NOK, NPR, NZD, PHP, PLN, SEK, SGD, THB, USD, VND, ZAR
* Please note that transfer to credit cards are not available on the iOS app.
- We've updated our app to run on Swift 5.0
- Estimated settlement times can now be seen in the timeline on the transfer review section
- A more info button has been added on the invited friends page of the referrals
- Information regarding the display of transfers is now cached for faster retrieval
- Bank branches are now explicit sorted alphabetically
- You can now see how many free transfers you have left while making a transfer
- When no agents are available in live chat we now provide a link to our help centre to answer your questions
- When recipients are deleted they are now removed instantly without any wait time
- Transfers in the "Awaiting update" status are now displayed in yellow for clearer distinction
- We've optimised some of our UI for iPad displays so that the app now looks just as good no matter what size screen you're using
There's also been a number of bug fixes:
- Fixed crash on edit recipient screen caused by searching on non-name fields
- AUD to INR transfers would be taken to one review screen and then another before continuing on as intended
- A back button has been added to the deposit into our bank account screen if coming from the funding options screen
- Vietnamese and Nepal account numbers now accept alphanumeric as input
- Hitting close on deposit screen when opened from transfers inside transfer tab would close to the calculator not the corresponding transfer
- Recipient data was not showing on recipient details view when opened from transfer inside transfers tab
- Changed passcode screen to say "Enter Passcode" when login in instead of "Enter New Passcode"
- Deposit amounts in deposit screen are now explicitly rounded to 2 decimal figures
Ratings and Reviews
My experience is good, reasonable fees and quick transfer. However, setting up the account was fairly challenging. The company should provide an introduction to the stages of account registration eg how to submit documents and what to submit, notification of documents approval, how to make payment to OrbitRemit etc The OrbitRemit app does not function at all on my mobile phone. Support staff should have advised me to use laptop. In brief, when first opening the app, there should be an introduction title to explain how the funds transfer works, otherwise I like the feedback on my transfer status.
Reliable, Fast & Legit
Last week was my first time to transact via OrbitRemit and last night the money I sent went through. It was hassle-free!! I've done it on my laptop but doing it on the phone with the app I downloaded makes it excellent! Please keep up the good work! You don't know how valuable help/service you do for those who work and live away from loved ones. Sending money/aid is one sure way to say we will always care, no matter what. Thank you.
Transfer from someone else’s account
I sent funds from my friends orbit account but using my own bank account. The support team was able to resolve that through live chat within minutes. Not just the support team, you also get much better transfer rates.
- OrbitRemit Ltd
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2008 - 2017 OrbitRemit Global Money Transfer Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.