PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform, turning any signal into insight and action to improve agility and visibility across organizations. Through its SaaS-based platform, PagerDuty arms developers, IT operations, support, security, and business leaders to prevent and resolve incidents for exceptional customer experiences. As revenue and brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, more than 9,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, Lululemon, Slack, IBM and Panasonic use and trust PagerDuty to maximize their time and increase their business response and efficiency.
PagerDuty for iOS allows you to:
* Receive unlimited push notification alerts and set custom sounds for alerts
* Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve, or reassign)
* View incident details, grouped alerts, and resolution timelines at a glance
* View your on-call timeline and team schedules, and book overrides for yourself or your teammates
* Access a contact list of all users in your account and their contact information
* Create new incidents directly from the mobile app
* Loop in responders for additional help
* Execute custom actions (like restarting servers, running diagnostics, etc.) on incidents
NOTE: A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application. Some features’ availability depends on your PagerDuty plan.
What’s New in Version 5.31:
- Another big revamp ("revamp" is an industry term meaning "reapply a vampire to") for the User screen. Now it reliably shows the user's on-call shifts for the next 14 days (in order!), instead of only the next shift per schedule. This is a big help for everyone, and the nocturnal in particular.
- "On-Call Timeline" is now called "My On-Call Shifts", and there's a link to it in the User screen. Sorry, a button, not a link. It's all the same to your finger.
Thanks for all the great feedback! We’re always looking for ways to improve the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.