Let your dog stay with a real family while you're away. Or find a loving pet minder who comes to your home to feed the cats.
Pawshake connects pet parents with thousands of trusted and fully insured sitters in Australia.
To get started, download the app and find a loving sitter for your furkid today.
Find a trusted sitter in your area:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Learn about their experience and qualifications.
• Request a free meet & greet (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay straight from your mobile device.
• Write a review to help other pet parents to find a great sitter.
Peace of mind for pet parents:
• Vetted and fully insured pet sitters.
• 24/7 customer support and local community managers.
• Check reviews and find the perfect match for your dog or cat.
• Get daily photo updates of your pet while you’re away.
• Share photos of the greatest moments with your pets.
• Enjoy photos of other members on the amazing Wall of Paws.
Convenience for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
Pet parents rely on Pawshake for home dog boarding, dog sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal sitting and house sitting services. Pawshake sitters are pet lovers who will look after your pet just like you would.
Download the app to find a loving sitter today.
Learn more about Pawshake by going to Pawshake.com.au.
Thank you for using Pawshake.
Please update the app for new features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for pet owners !
This app is really helpful for pet owners and also pet lovers. It’s cheaper having your pet stay at a pet sitter on this app instead of a kennel. And it’s also good money for those who are pet sitters . When I first signed up to be a pet sitter, it was really hard and confusing trying to sort out the payment business as I had no idea how PayPal worked . But after a bit of figuring out it was all fine . Definitely recommend this app 🙂
It’s pretty glitchy at the moment but I’m sure it’ll get sorted out
Developer Response ,
Hi. We are always ready to help you out. :) Just get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
App didn't recognize me
I used the website to get in touch with a sitter for Pawshake, that was quick and simple so I went to download the app. Couldn't log on and when I did it didn't bring previous information through from the website. I have made a booking through the website but it took about 45mins to work it out, too hard.
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 255.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pawshake
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.