Learn to Talk While Moving Whole Body!
Piccoli Zoo is designed for kids 2-5 years old to develop and practice growing conversation skills. Our goal is to get children speaking in a playful, fun way by encouraging them to move their whole bodies through physical activities including jumping, skipping, crawling, etc. Our educational language development apps use tangible objects to encourage children to stay connected to their present environment. You and your child work together on communication skills.
• Learn subjects and verbs through zoo animals and their actions
• Child mimics the animal behaviors
• As your child completes the five activities, he or she collects stars at the bottom of the screen.
• When the star changes color, you have advanced to a different animal
• Celebrate success with tangible object (toy horse)
• No subscriptions, in-game upgrades, or hidden fees.
Adult (Parent, grandparent, teacher, daycare provider, etc.) acts as a supportive guide to help the child learn and practice growing speaking skills. Child presses green or pink button to hear words and instructions. Child presses and holds horse icon to progress through the lesson. Piccoli provides a calm, supportive and fun environment to maximize learning new information.
We know privacy for kids is extremely important. We never share information or make it public.
About Piccoli Horses:
Piccoli Horses help children practice their growing conversation skills by incorporating movements, tangible objects and images from the child's own world. Our approach makes learning how to speak fun and universal for all our children.
Created by parents, educators and experts to help children learn and practice their growing speaking skills. Designed to get the child talking by speaking out loud, exercising (gross and fine motor skills), and connecting with tangible object (plush toy) to help speaking skills and avoid unwanted dependency on electronics.
- Five more animals
- Improved tutorial with different voices
- A new map to show your child's progress
- Your child can continue playing or take a break halfway through the app
- A new praise button, so children can hear different compliments about their progress. After three times, the button disappears, prompting the child to continue playing the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.