By Pivotal Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your projects, collaborate efficiently, and deliver better software with Pivotal Tracker.
· Real-time collaboration around a shared backlog
· Lightweight, simple, drag-and-drop UI is a snap to use
· Communicate seamlessly and directly
· Transparency lets product owners know where things stand and developers know what to focus on
· Priorities are focused and clear to avoid surprises (like feature creep)
· Ideal for teams of four or 400
· Dozens of integrations with popular tools like Zendesk, GitHub, Google, and more
In a word: practical. In three: simple, focused, powerful.
PLEASE NOTE: Pivotal Tracker for iOS requires a Pivotal Tracker account, which is quick to set up via the Pivotal Tracker website: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/
If you have any suggestions or encounter a bug, we want to know! Email us at email@example.com.
Follow @pivotaltracker on Twitter for all the latest updates to Pivotal Tracker and Pivotal Tracker for iOS.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Tap a comment to bring up a menu to Reply, Edit, Copy Text, or Delete a comment.
Edit a comment’s text and attachments.
Include the author and any mentions when you reply to a comment.
Change the font size via the accessibility settings.
Drag and drop stories within an epic.
See the number of file attachments in a comment notification.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 August 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pivotal Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 Pivotal Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.