Power of Poison
By American Museum of Natural History
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The companion app for the exhibition "The Power of Poison" (open through August 10, 2014) allows you to solve cases of accidental poisoning.
Investigations take you from a backyard to a 1700s ship to track toxic creatures, environmental hazards, and more.
Each case of accidental poisoning includes animations and a mystery to unravel.
Three different cases, 18 suspects. As you find and examine each clue, you'll learn about
• poisonous animals in the U.S. and around the world
• what common items have the potential to poison
• how different toxins and dosages affect different species
- Category: Education
- Released: 12 November 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Museum of Natural History
- © 2013 American Museum of Natural History
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.