Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This free app allows people in Powerco’s electricity network to report and check on the status of power cuts affecting them.
Regardless of the company you pay your electricity bill to, this app allows you to:
• View the status of the power supply to your property, farm/shed, bach, business, child’s school, etc.
- Add up to 10 different properties to follow
- Tell us about a power cut
- Be directed to the right people based on the issue you are experiencing with your power supply
• Monitor progress to restore power
- View the estimated restoration time, number of other properties affected and cause of any power cut affecting your property(s).
- The data is refreshed every three minutes with live system data
- Link to our power cut web map
To use the app:
• You will need to follow the initial registration process and validate your email address (instructions of how to do this are in the app)
• Only properties located in Powerco’s network will be able to use this app
- For more information on the regions we operate in, please visit: http://www.powerco.co.nz/About-Us/Our-Business/Our-Networks/
• This app is for electricity supply only – gas is not currently supported