The Q Mastercard® Mobile App makes it easy for you to keep track of your Q Mastercard on the go with the push of a button.
With the Q Mastercard Mobile App you can:
• View your account balance and available credit, as well as keep track of any payments due and due dates.
• View the last 3 months of your transactions.
• Connect with Q Mastercard via phone and email.
We’ll keep your personal details safe:
• Q Mastercard Mobile App is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal details are stored on your device.
• Your online registration and each session is authenticated against secure backend information.
• The Q Mastercard Mobile App will automatically lock if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong password and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Logging in to use the Q Mastercard Mobile App:
• To log in, use your Customer ID (on the back of your card) and your Q Mastercard Web Self-Service password.
Terms and conditions / Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Q Mastercard customers.
2. The Q Mastercard Mobile App will only operate on IOS8 or above.
3. It’s free to use the Q Mastercard Mobile App but an Internet connection is required and normal data charges will apply.
4. Downloading and using this app is subject to the Q Mastercard terms and conditions: http://www.qmastercard.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/cardholder_terms_and_conditions.pdf
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t make a payment.
I got this app for the sole purpose of making payments easier.
I now see you can’t even make a payment.
Would be a great feature to add in the future.
Otherwise seems fine and easy to use.
Face ID crashed the whole app. Transactions are not updating in realtime. Doesn't tell you exactly how much you owe (if we want to pay in full) — only tells your minimum payment (I guess they wanted us to pay just for the minimum payment so we'll have to pay the interests).
No Touch ID
Where's Touch ID? Doesn't have option to remember password. You have to enter your web password instead of an option to change to a simpler 4 digit one for the app. May as well use safari as at least the key chain remembers my password.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.