By Tan Teck Hean
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QuickCounter works like a mechanical tally counter and makes it easy to keep count of things with many powerful features. There are many uses such as counting stock, people, running laps, etc.
- Increment count by pressing button/quick wrist motion.
- Save counter totals
- View list of saved items.
- Saved items can still be incremented/decremented.
- Send saved results by email in plain text or CSV (comma-separated values) format.
- Counting is auto-saved when exiting app.
- Audio & vibrate feedback when incrementing counter.
To increment counter using accelerometer, do a quick motion moving the device left and back. Reverse this motion for left-handed users in Settings.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 11 April 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tan Teck Hean
- © 2009 Attogear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.