Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realestate.co.nz app has the country’s most comprehensive selection of real estate listings with the best search in the business, giving you the shortest path to your perfect property.
Whether you’re house hunting, looking to lease or buy your next commercial property, after a farmer lifestyle, or looking for somewhere to rent, there is a simple way to find out what’s on the market at your fingertips.
Available on both iPhone and iPad, this realestate.co.nz app presents more than 98% of all residential, commercial and rural properties currently marketed by real estate professionals across New Zealand. This app is dedicated only to property and helps you find your perfect one faster on an innovative, map-based search platform.
The Realestate.co.nz app lets you:
- Discover properties for sale, rent or lease throughout New Zealand, or near to you on the map
- Accurately search so you get exactly what you are looking for in your search results
- Tailor your search by number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price or square meterage
- Save your favourite properties to ‘My Property’ so you can refer back to them at a later date
- Check out floor plans and videos on properties where available
- Get directions to the property you’re viewing and see what’s around the area
- A mortgage calculator to check home affordability
So, if you’re looking for the shortest path to your perfect property, hit GET today and get hunting.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Minor bug fixes
Show and crash
The map function is really sluggish and has a tendency to crash which is hugely frustrating. I get the feeling they are pushing and pulling data from two different platforms (app & desktop) in the background and the communications between them slows the process. They also really need to allow you save searches which links back to the desktop version and provide alerts on both platforms. When the issues are sorted it should be a must have app but for now it's three stars.
Saved Searches Please!
Useful app particularly the map searches. But it becomes a nuisance having to punch in the same searches every time! A save function or search history really is essential to make it more user friendly.
All the useful features are either missing or doesnt work.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 July 2016
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Realestate.co.nz Limited
- © 2010 Realestate.co.nz Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.