It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
This sequel to the "unputdownable" Rebuild Mobile (aka Rebuild 2) is much MUCH bigger. Just check out these features:
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
Support for new devices & minor bug fixes:
Fixed unclear wording in Faction Meet event
Fixed minor typos in event results
Fail quietly on corrupt mod error during game load
Better handling of invalid mods during manual install
Support custom rules tags for building for localization (eg rule_square_burbs_cuteName = burbs, usage [square_cuteName])
Fixed superhero perk levels shouldn't go to 12 only 11
Fixed repeating "running out of food" event with debug options on
Improved orientation change detection
Stretch main menu on iPad screens
Fixed Van Duke Rifle hunting perk
Fixed create edge buildings if needed for placing zombie traps quest
Fixed issue finding graveyard in villain quest if it's already somehow scouted
Fixed ghost tutorial menu with overlapping text
Ratings and Reviews
Zombies get an upgrade
Same backstory and general mechanics as the original Rebuild game, but with new elements like special skills for members and added functionality like an easier way of assigning members to tasks. Plus the graphics have had a cool upgrade too. All this and it's just as fun as the original.
- Northway Games Corp.
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Sarah Northway
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.