Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RemotePad is an open source application that controls the mouse cursor of your desktop PC. This way, you can use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless touchpad!
• Mouse control with a virtual touchpad.
• Software keyboard for ascii text inputs.
• Server support for major platforms, namely, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and BSD.
• Bonjour (Zeroconf) server detection under Mac OS X.
• Customizable appearence and behaviour.
• Landscape mode.
• Two finger vertical and horizontal scrolling.
• Mouse control via acceleromenter.
• Send arrow keys.
• BSD-style licensed source codes.
• Computer running a version of the RemotePad Server
(free download from http://www.tenjin.org/RemotePad/downloads.html)
• WiFi connection
What's New in Version 1.5
• Option to choose mouse locations
• Disconnect button at the top of the Setup menu
• Many bug fixes
• Servers were also improved and bugs fixed.
• Status icon on the menu bar with RemotePad Server for Mac
• GUI version of RemotePad Server for Windows
no server connection
application fails to connect to server: Operation timed out. there is completely inadequate help for this application. The itunes store does not give enough suggestion that it is needed to install a server application on your PC (windows). After installing this, I get the error shown above. The FAQ section in the authors website, only gives the feeble comment: there are many reasons for this error, but without expanding on what these reasons could be or how to fix them. If I figure out a fix, I'll update my post.
Great app! Nice and easy to use. Also a great wayto prank people on the computer!! 5/5
Basicly a free wireless mouse and keyboard all in one