Road & Track Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
In the design issue, we take a look at the 10 most beautiful cars, starring the new Ford GT. Plus, the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider goes topless, discover the story behind the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, go on a 1350-mile odyssey in the turbo-hybridized 2015 BMW i8, and more.
Tap the cover to preview this issue! Bookmark your favorite First Drive reviews, and share photos with friends.
Road & Track is the most trusted source for the latest car news, new car reviews, road tests, and more. Get everything you love about Road & Track on the go.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite reviews, columns, photos and more.
Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0.4
Update now for these new video features and performance enhancements:
• We added support for playing videos in landscape – take advantage of your entire screen!
• We fixed a bug some readers were experiencing with missing video progress bars when they played a video more than once
• Even more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reach out to us with suggestions, questions, or feedback through the Contact Us form. Keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine$2.59
- Road & Track Magazine$24.99
- September 2013$6.49
- June 2013$6.49
- May 2013$6.49
- November 2012$6.49
- August 2014$6.49
- Dec/Jan 2014$6.49
- April 2013$6.49
- Feb/March 2013$6.49