== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
Misc bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a totally good game! If you don't have it, then you should download it! It's the best game ever! So addicting! Only thing is, to customise your unicorn is too expensive. Other than that, it's an AWESOME game!!!
Great fun, whimsy, and gets FTP & IAP right.
A fun whimsical game that gets in-app purchasing right - I spent no more on the songs and permanent power ups than I'd have done so on an up front cost for a new game.
And lacking any purchases at all, RUA2 is still supremely playable. It is simply made better by spending a few dollars. Most importantly there are no offensive $100+ IAPs. Just great amusingly whimsical gameplay enhanced by a few valuable, but optional IAPs.
Sorry to focus on IAPs, but truly they have become the bane of mobile gaming, and increasingly of modern desktop gaming. In this case Adult Swim have decided to have self respect and respect for their players - take note EA. You could learn a thing or too.
Lastly it's worth mentioning how fun and well made nearly all of Adult Swim's iOS games are. They combine fun, silliness and excellent gameplay with consistently high production values and respect for their players. I especially enjoy Giant Boulder of Death, and Castle Doombad.
Unicorn Attack 2
Awesome game, very basic idea but truly addictive. Since the most recent version update I have found that the ranking is stuck on 22. This is discouraging me to continue playing as there is no point completing challenges if it does not improve ranking. Daily bonuses for returning to play regularly have stopped being added also. I cannot find the appropriate route to contact developers about the problems and if restoring app it takes forever and end up deleting all together.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 95 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s13)
- In-App Purchases
- Magical Pack $0.99
- "Always" by Erasure $1.69
- Lunar Pack $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.