ShutterSnitch is subscription based.
For $2.99 a month you get access to all features and updates. The first week is *free* so you can verify that things work with your specific camera or wi-fi card.
Wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card, GoPro HERO, Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi, PTP/IP enabled device (such as the Nikon WU or Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / 6D / 70D / M3) or a Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, and light level and warns you if anything differs from the rules you've set up.
You now have a large preview screen that you can browse, pinch, zoom, and evaluate seconds after snapping your picture.
In a studio environment it's now easy to share shoots with crew and models. More fun and less juggling cards, adapters, and cables!
Please note: A large part of the magic of the wireless delivery lies in the setup of the devices outside of the ShutterSnitch app. For older FTP systems, be prepared to spend more than just a couple of minutes on this initial setup.
• Works with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS 9 or higher.
• Full Retina & Retina HD display support.
• Crop, straighten, and adjust colors (temperature & tint, exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, blacks, clarity, vibrance, and saturation). All edits are non-destructive, so you can always fine-tune or revert to the original photo.
• Advanced metadata editing.
• Slideshow function with Ken Burns effect.
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, Dropbox, Flickr, FTP, Google Drive, SmugMug, WebDAV, or Zenfolio.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Visible and/or audible warnings.
• Map integration. Geo-tag JPEG photos automatically or manually.
• Highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Receive photos from your GoPro HERO, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card/adapter as you shoot them or import files from the card manually. *Note for GoPro cameras in burst or time-laps mode*: Photos can only be retrieved once the camera exits the mode.
• Supports receiving and importing photos via PTP/IP. For example from Nikon WU transmitters and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / 6D / 70D / M3.
• Supports receiving photos from Panasonic cameras that work with their LUMIX LINK app such as the GH3 and GH4. (Not the "Image App", so DMC-G7 is not supported.)
• Supports Sony A7 and NEX cameras.
• Supports Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi such as X100T, X-M1, and X-T2.
• Supports Canon PowerShot G16 and other Canon cameras that work with their CameraWindow app.
• AirDrop export.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way - when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• New feature for subscribers on iOS 11 and above: Support for exporting via the cellular connection while connected to closed networks (such as a Nikon camera's built-in wi-fi network). If you don't want to risk using the cellular network, 'Mobile Data' can be turned off in the ShutterSnitch settings in the Settings app.
• Minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome app!!! My clients love being able to view the shoot as it happens. Far better than the default app that comes with EyeFi or Transcend. The most expensive app I have bought and the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY too. If you want quality you can,t go past this for your WiFi SD card. (and no Shuttersnitch hasn't paid me for this rating :-). :-(
This app has been rock solid for me on both iPhone & iPad. Very professional functionality and features to either view your own shots on a bigger screen, or allow clients/assistants/stylists to view shots as they are taken and provide feedback or rate images.
A must have app for eye-fi owners. It's a bit hit and miss with the setup however to be fair that no fault of the software makers (more to do with the eye-fi itself). Would be nice to have a full screen info view too, showing exposure, exif data, histograms etc. Overall a great little app and if they halved the price I'd have to problem recommending it.
- Brian Gerfort
- 22.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 2ndNature
- In-App Purchases
- Image Adjustments $12.99
- Video Playback Add-On $7.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.