The Skinny app makes it easy to manage your account – check your balance, top up, and customise your plan with Add-Ons when you’re on the go.
Do your thing better with the Skinny app:
1. Top up using a voucher, your pre-registered card, or a new card.
2. Check your balance and see if you’re running low on minutes, texts, or data.
3. Get unlimited data for up to 12 hours with Data Binge – perfect for any online bingeing sessions.
4. Manage your plan and Add-Ons ¬– check what plan you’re on and customise it with Add-Ons. You can even switch to a new plan if you want to mix it up.
There are heaps of other cool things that you can do on the app, like transferring credit to your mates, or gifting them with data or minutes. Download the app and start making the most of it.
The app is free, but just a heads up: You’ll use a little bit of data downloading it, so be savvy and hook into some Wi-Fi if you’re running low on data.
*****Handy tips for getting the app setup with your number*****
In the setup you’ll need to enter your mobile number in one of the following ways:
• You can enter your mobile number with the +64 at the front, but make sure you drop the first 0. For example +64 204 123 456
• You can enter your mobile number without the +64 at the front. In this case you keep the first 0. For example 0204 123 456
- Small app improvements and bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible dashboard, just to make room to bombard people with more unwanted ads, these can be added to the Notifications.
Bring back the Original Dashboard were you could see everything related to your plan at a glance on one screen when opening the app, which is the most practical setup.
I’ve downloaded and re-downloaded this app multiple times in the hope that it might show me the amounts of data/texts/call time (etc) that I have left but it never does. Must be a glitch for me cos my dad’s Skinny app shows his. Several other things that just don’t work properly and/or aren’t very clear in the app, I really think it needs some editing and fixing here and there!
Better in all
Now data shows and better design I hope stays like this !
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.