By Mediocre AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Titan burns again - Award-winning water puzzler Sprinkle is back in a new shape!
In a not so distant future, a garbage hauling space ship from Earth gets on the wrong course and burning trash is scattered over the beautiful islands of Titan. Help the Titans as used car tyres and soda cans set their villages on fire!
Using intuitive touch controls you control a tiny firetruck, but since the fires are sometimes hard to reach, you need to use obstacles, buttons and elevators to put them out. Your water supply is limited - earn drops by conserving water!
* Five distinct islands with a total of 60 levels provide hours of challenging entertainment.
* Amazing water physics - The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
* Easy controls, challenging gameplay!
The original Sprinkle game has been enjoyed by more than eight million people. Join the fun in this improved version!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
iPhone 5S and iPad Air bugfix
This game is broken
Can't pass lvl 4 fire can't be put out no matter what, this game is a waste of time and the dev should be drawn and quartered
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mediocre AB
- © Mediocre AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.