St John NZ CPR
By St John New Zealand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
St John is the leading provider of first aid training in New Zealand as well providing ambulance services to 90% of the population. Our app teaches the life-saving skills of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (commonly known as CPR) and shows you how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). Knowing how to save the life of a family member, friend or colleague is vital - you never know when you might need to and this app is completely FREE.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED tutorials with audio prompts
- CPR and AED training videos from Dr Tony Smith, Medical Director at St John New Zealand
- Maori and Simplified Chinese translations
- Beeping and vibrating CPR Timing Assist to help you with consistent chest compressions
- Set up your own emergency services phone number – useful when travelling abroad (iPhone only)
The app is compatible with any device running iOS 7 and above.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- Apple watch support
- Infant CPR contents updated
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 April 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Marathi, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: The Priory in New Zealand of the Most Venerable Order of The Hospital of St John of Jerusalem
- © Order of St John
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.