STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thanks for using Streaks! We're working on some great new features currently, but in the meantime, here's an update that addresses the following:
* "Shake to Undo" now honors your system accessibility systems (i.e. it's not enabled if you disable shake to undo)
* Improves performance of setting notifications.
If you have any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way - and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used. Enjoy the Apple Design Award, Zervaas.
This app has been absolutely amazing for helping me get into the routines I want. The only way it could be improved is with more customisation on alarms and a third screen so that I can break my goals down into categories like health, study and day-to-day. All round well worth the investment!
I love this app. Beautifully simplistic and love that you have the option to change the icon that appears on your phone (this should be an option for all apps). Brilliant!
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 82.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.