By Fairfax New Zealand Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy New Zealand's latest, breaking news in an easy to use experience.
- All of the top sections that you love from Stuff.co.nz incl. Business, Entertainment and Sport
- Regional sections for Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch/Canterbury, Waikato, Taranaki, Southland and more
- Weather for your location
- View videos and galleries within the story or in full screen
- Easy swipe action between stories
- Complete the daily Stuff Quizzes on your iPhone & iPad
- Report the news to us on the go - with text, picture or video
- Subscribe to notifications and breaking news
- Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and more.
Keen to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Report a bug' from the end of the Settings screen on the app
What's New in Version 3.16.1
Fix for issues with videos.
One of my go-to sites
For a quick news round up 'Stuff' is one of my first ports of call, but for a deeper dive into the story behind the headlines I look elsewhere. It's a fast food fix for news junkies and a pretty good one at that. It's annoying that all existing comments sometimes disappear after submissions have been closed on a story though, especially as they are often the best bit!
I started using Stuff when I was working overseas to keep up to date. Now it is just the 'go to' place I use for today's news items. Can't rate it high enough
Useful updates through the day
Stuff is useful for updates during the day. But it does not present each morning with a refreshed set of headlines like a daily news service. Moving between sections is clunky.
- Category: News
- Updated: 12 July 2017
- Version: 3.16.1
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Fairfax New Zealand Limited
- © 2017 Fairfax New Zealand Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.