By Fairfax New Zealand Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy New Zealand's latest, breaking news in an easy to use experience.
- All of the top sections that you love from Stuff.co.nz incl. Editor's Picks, Entertainment and Sports
- Regional sections for Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch/Canterbury, Waikato, Taranaki, Southland and more
- Weather for your location
- View video and galleries within the story or in full screen
- Easy swipe action between stories
- Complete the daily Stuff Quizzes on your iPhone & iPads
- Report the news to us on the go - with text, picture or video
- Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and more.
Keen to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Report a bug' from the end of the Settings screen on the app
What's New in Version 3.8.0
A brand new Stuff logo and app icon, plus new fonts! Also:
- Can now open a saved story and swipe between them!
- The issues with comments not working on saved stories or stories opened from articles is also fixed
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Gets worse with every update.
Everything in this app gets slower, buggier, and more awful. It used to be the prmie app for nz news on ios, now it's just a sad excuse for wasting space. With the new version, (the one with the new "S" icon), half the time the news items won't load when first the app is started, and I have to quit and restart. The videos don't load some of the time, but if you click out, the video's sound starts 20 seconds later, with no way of shutting it off. The editor's picks are the default "2 actual news items, the rest is what passes for entertainment" items. Please give us "user's picks" instead of somebody else's choices?
This used to be a good app, what happened?
Search Function & Login
Search for items should be available. Not just via Google. Keeps asking for login when I am logged in. Then no login page available. If I uninstall and then reinstall it works. Too slow a process.
Videos playing that aren't even on the screen
Congrats Stuff you've joined the list of apps I can't use because you insist on playing video clips with no warning that aren't even on the screen for me to stop!
There should be an option in your settings about playing videos automatically. Some of us like to read our news discretely
- Category: News
- Updated: 09 June 2016
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Fairfax New Zealand Limited
- © 2015 Fairfax New Zealand Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.