A free reading app designed to give students at school and at home access to enjoyable e-books and activities to help them learn to read. The management system allows teachers to allocate e-books to individuals and groups of students and to track their progress on reading, literacy skills and fluency. Interactive tools within the e-book allow students to highlight, draw or add text to support their reading experience.
• Gives access to 200 e-books
• Each e-book has three activities to test comprehension and vocabulary and phonics skills
• Students access their own library with individual login
• Student progress is tracked
• Developed by writers and teachers skilled in literacy learning
• Ideal for second language students to practise their reading fluency
• Bought to you by Sunshine Books, in classrooms for 30 years
• All e-books are read in a neutral accent
• Students can record themselves reading the book
• Text boxes and pen tools for increased functionality
• User-friendly class management
• Intuitive navigation of the resources
• Caters for the individual needs of every student
• The student’s work history can be shared with caregivers
Ratings and Reviews
I've downloaded it and deleted it twice, updated my iPad and it either flicks off or comes up with a white screen.
Won't work for us either
Same issue as mnmt6. White screen...
After I deleted version 1.0 and downloaded the new version everything was working perfectly again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.