By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Immerse yourself in the Daily Editions of The Australian delivered to your iPad and iPhone every morning. Enjoy our easy-to-navigate app that allows you to browse stories just like reading the paper, with interactive features, full screen galleries and video.
Subscribers to The Australian have access to:
· Award-winning journalism: news from Australia and around the world – leading opinion, commentary and analysis from the most experienced journalists and correspondents
· Market-leading business coverage: The Australian Business Review each day in The Australian includes comprehensive coverage across every sector - Companies and Markets, Financial Services, Commercial Property, Business Gossip, Mergers & Acquisition
· Dedicated weekly industry coverage: Media, IT, Higher Education, Legal Affairs and Aviation
· ‘Editor’s Picks’: Specially curated news and commentary from the Editor
· Enjoy your downtime: lose yourself in The Australian’s magazines and sections, including REVIEW, The Deal, WISH and The Weekend Australian Magazine
· Challenge yourself: Mind Games gives you daily crosswords from The Times and Sunday Times plus, Sudoku puzzles and the daily general knowledge quiz
· Browse online, offline, anytime: Browse a whole week of editions, including magazines and sections.
Subscribe via iTunes for app-only access for $22.99 per month, recurring, and receive your first month FREE.
If you are an existing subscriber just log in with your existing username and password.
Please note: This App supports iPads & iPhones on iOS8 and above.
NB: Please be advised that with the release of Version 5.0 and our improvements to the Digital Print Edition platform (iPad only) user's archive of Digital Print Editions will no longer be available to view.
What's New in Version 5.0.14
Thank you for downloading the latest version of The Australian’s Daily Edition app.
In version 5.0.14, we have improved Latest News on the tablet and smartphone to offer a richer reading experience and you can now share articles from the Latest News section with your friends.
And we have squashed a few bugs to make the app perform better.
Based on feedback from readers of The Weekend Australian Magazine, the magazine will now appear inside the Weekend edition instead of as a separate edition.
Enable Push Notifications so we can alert you when new editions are available and to big breaking news. Don’t forget to download the edition daily to ensure you can read Page One stories, your favourite columnists and features even when you are offline.
We encourage your feedback as we continue to enhance the app with each release at email@example.com
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 5.0.14
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- © Nationwide News Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Australian App$21.99
- 31 Day Subscription to The Australian$17.99
- 31 Day Subscription to The Australian$5.99
- 6 Month Subscription to The Australian$51.99