The drug detection app (TDDA) provides a useful practical tool to be utilised in the workplace. It includes useful drug information for people who have attended specialised drug awareness training with TDDA.
Developed by The Drug Detection Agency (TDDA), a specialist drug testing company working in both New Zealand and Australia, this app provides general drug information and also has a reasonable cause checklist used to help determine if a person may be on drugs based on recorded relevant considerations or observations.
In order to use this app, you must login with a provided username and password, given when your training is finished.
Key features of the app:
• What is this drug?
• Drug effects
• Drug paraphernalia
• Reasonable cause checklist
Update the push notification capability
Ratings and Reviews
Really simple, easy to use app that gives excellent information for employers and management. 👍
- THE DRUG DETECTION AGENCY LIMITED
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © TDDA 2013. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.