The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.23.0
Monsters have arrived to terrorize Springfield! The only thing standing in their way is… other monsters? Wait a minute, when did those monsters arrive? This town needs a more accurate census.
Join Filmmaker Lisa and a band of monsters as they fight to save Springfield and make the greatest monster movie ever in our annual Treehouse of Horror update!
Please fix the constant game crash!!
Please EA fix the constant game crash when visiting friends/neighbours towns. Maximum number of 5 towns are able to be visited before the game crashes. This has been like this since at least the Wild West event and has not been fixed since. I play on iPhone 6Plus with over 25GB worth of free space left and there are many comments from players on forums that report the same issue so this is no fault with my device.
Given you no longer include Level updates which historically gave players the chance to purchase a character and several buildings with ingame cash. You removed the level updates and since then no buildings or characters are given to buy with cash. We only get the chance to add to our towns by purchasing skins or characters and buildings for donuts in events. Events only ever give the option of fencing or a couple of plants which is so unfair. The only use for ingame currency is to buy land which is at a ridiculous $10m a complete strip across the town!
Please can you return to the store a chance to buy the Springfield Mall and also Costingtons?
Also you released the Stonecutter Daycare center Xmas 2015 and it would be great if you'd release for limited time the remaining Stonecutters additions for us to purchase.
All donut items buy actually worth the spend!
Very good but PLEASE FIX
I really enjoy this game but for some reason I can no longer play it. It just freezes on the loading page and I have tried everything. It has been a week and it still will not work. If this problem would be fixed I'm sure it would be five stars
On a rollllllll, but!
One of the best games I've ever played! But now it says I have to log onto the device I previously used to save my game properly? I've only used one device!!!! Please fix this! I was on a rolllllllll.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 4.23.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$1.49
- Stack of 60 Donuts$7.49
- Dozen Donuts$2.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$14.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$29.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$74.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$149.99
- Frink's Special Offer$8.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$21.99
- 132 Donuts + 10,000$11.99