Buy tickets and browse events anytime and anywhere with the Ticketek app! You can also discover what’s on near you, share events with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email and store mobile tickets in your personal Ticket Wallet.
What’s in the app?
• What’s on: Check out the What’s On menu to see what events are happening near you. You can use your current location or set your location and date manually to see what events are taking place in other cities.
• Just Added: Browse the Just Added menu to discover the latest event announcements and events on sale soon.
• Ticket Wallet: Keep your mobile tickets safe, secure and in the one convenient place with your own personal Ticket Wallet.
• Event Pages: All your event information in one place. You can also save event reminders directly to your phone’s calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share events on Facebook, Twitter and via email to spread the word about upcoming events with other fans
• Event Alerts: Activate Event Alerts to receive event notifications from nearby venues when you are close by.
• Friend Spotter: Use Friend Spotter at the next event you attend to see which of your Facebook friends are also there.
• Visa Entertainment Offers: Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, competitions and more for Visa card holders with Visa Entertainment offers.
Bug fixes and optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Logging in is impossible
The app won’t let you log in no matter how many times you try - reading other reviews it’s obvious this issue has persisted for a long time without any resolution. So it’s impossible to view the tickets you’ve bought in the app. Meaning most likely Ticketek users will have to print them off. So not only one of the most useless apps in the store but environmentally unfriendly too. Well done Ticketek, you give the whole impression your business is operated from a rundown shed.
Why don’t you delete this app?!
I now realise I should have noticed the last update was two years ago. As others have mentioned, you can’t log in. It’s like an endless loop. Don’t offer “mobile app” as a choice for tickets bought in Aug 2018 when you don’t have a working app. Please delete it so we don’t get annoyed when we’ve downloaded it, realise that it doesn’t work and therefore remove it from our phones - which I’m about to do right now.
As with many users who thought it would be a good idea to have mobile tickets in a wallet app, I also have been unable to sign in after trying many times.
I had bought two tickets to a show and only received a text link for one, so thought this would be a way to retrieve it.
Really disappointed that I have to chase this one down now.
This app can’t be used for its intended purpose.
What a waste.
- Ticketek Pty Ltd
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ticketek NZ Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.