By Ticketek Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Buy tickets and browse events anytime and anywhere with the Ticketek app! You can also discover what’s on near you, share events with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email and store mobile tickets in your personal Ticket Wallet.
What’s in the app?
• What’s on: Check out the What’s On menu to see what events are happening near you. You can use your current location or set your location and date manually to see what events are taking place in other cities.
• Just Added: Browse the Just Added menu to discover the latest event announcements and events on sale soon.
• Ticket Wallet: Keep your mobile tickets safe, secure and in the one convenient place with your own personal Ticket Wallet.
• Event Pages: All your event information in one place. You can also save event reminders directly to your phone’s calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share events on Facebook, Twitter and via email to spread the word about upcoming events with other fans
• Event Alerts: Activate Event Alerts to receive event notifications from nearby venues when you are close by.
• Friend Spotter: Use Friend Spotter at the next event you attend to see which of your Facebook friends are also there.
• Visa Entertainment Offers: Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, competitions and more for Visa card holders with Visa Entertainment offers.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Bug fixes and optimisation
I've had this app for some time. Worked up to last week when on trying to enter an event I found the wallet to be empty (though tickets were their the day before). Mobile FAQs - missing. App support - missing (try it!). Ticketek online support - far from 'interested'
Can't log in
Issues with logging in... it won't. You get the login/register pop up screen, enter your details manually (doesn't give you the option to use autofill) and then nothing. Pop up closes and your not logged in. Using V2.3.1
Cannot get this app to work. Won’t respond to my login even though the website does. When you tap “forgotten password” it simply crashes. Have tried reinstalling 3x.