TomTom New Zealand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan. Updated for free with every major release.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› FREE Offline Speed Cameras. Pre-installed and updated with every app release
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 4, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
(1) Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
(3)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
(4)Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
What's New in Version 1.21.2
BUG FIXES AND PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS
I love this app, it tells us where to go whether if we need the nearest toilet stop, gas station or just going to a friend's house. Love it.
Easy to use app, doesn't require data or cellular reception to work. Only feature I need is Apple CarPlay support.
Poor GPS reception
So many recent upgrades however, app still useless for iPad simply says : poor GPS reception. See my previous comments below...
Really amazed that a favourable review for this app has been posted. I find it totally useless!! The GP simply doesn't work well at all. See my previous review below.
Hi just downloaded this App
Doesn't seem to work. I planned a route to the airport, put in the address, pushed go and nothing happens!! What am I doing wrong. No online helps?? The APP just says poor GPS reception. This is crazy. Google maps can find a good GPS signal why not this app? Very unimpressed with Tom Tom app for iPad! a company this well known across the world should fix these bugs. What a complete rip off and NOT a cheap app . So ok then the app has just been updated with some bugs fixed. However, the main problem still exists in regard to GPS location issues for iPads.my app just says "waiting for GPS signal which makes the app unusable and totally useless.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 1.21.2
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TomTom
- ©2008 - 2016 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Month TomTom Traffic$2.99
- Darth Vader$8.99
- Mr. Burns$8.99
- Han Solo$8.99
- Wallace & Gromit$8.99
- Marge Simpson$8.99