Trade Me for iPad
By Trade Me Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Curl up on the couch and enjoy a brand new way of engaging with Trade Me.
With Trade Me for iPad, you can:
- search, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- search across Motors, Property and Jobs listings
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use buy now
- pay using your credit card (Pay Now)
- easily flick between search results
- access your favourite searches, sellers and categories with one tap
- ask questions on listings
- place feedback
- share interesting listings on social networks
- see items you are selling, items you have sold and items that are unsold or have expired
- answer questions and post comments on your own listings
- sell general items
- edit, relist and withdraw your auctions
With Trade Me for iPad, you can stay connected to New Zealand’s most-visited website 24 hours a day.
What's New in Version 1.1.41
We’ve listened to your feedback and made some changes that should improve the app experience.
- It’s now clearer when an item you’re looking at is pick-up only.
- When buying a quantity of more than one for a particular item, the total shipping cost is now clearer.
- When answering a question, you should no longer randomly lose what you’ve typed (sorry about that).
That’s all for now folks.
Lots of work needed
Biggest glitch is lack of description making it a virtually useless app for the ipad. When descriptions were working it still frequently loaded incorrectly, and didn't always let you use on 3G even with a great signal on the iphone. Enhancements that could be added include: ability to filter a sellers listings, ability to select more than one type of subcategory when searching, ability to list in two subcategories, make it much easier to leave feedback and see items that you need to feedback on within the app, lots of others already suggested in feedback.
This app doesn't let me edit my auctions. It always tells me to specify shipping costs (when I already have) I also cannot start new auctions without putting free shipping. Worthless app if it's got this many bugs. It's disappointing after taking thousands of dollars in fees from sellers - you guys can't even produce an app which works! Both the phone and and the iPad apps are useless.
The photos I take on my iPad are really good quality and then when I upload them to my auctions they are blurry. Can u please fix this.