By Television New Zealand Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The all-new TVNZ OnDemand is here! With a fresh look and sweet features, you don’t have to miss a single moment of the shows you love. Just download the app for free and get stuck in!
• The only way to watch TVNZ OnDemand on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Now includes a bunch of shiny new features so you can watch more of what you want, whenever and wherever you like
• Watch exclusive premieres and fast-tracked shows brought to you direct from overseas
• All your favourite TV ONE, TV2 and Kidzone24 shows in one place so you don’t miss out
• Watch the shows you want by channel, genre or the catch up guide
What's New in Version 2.4
We've made some tweaks and improvements to the DUKE channel stream.
Screen turns off during adverts and goes black
Something needs to be done screen turns off in advertising can't even do anything have to close it down go back in and some times if I'm lucky I can watch the show not good when you only have a short time to watch your show please fix this bug asap and the app for PlayStation needs to be fixed can't even use it on there it's so small and can't even use it got to be the worst app for shows Netflix is way easier feal sorry for the people who pay to put adds on so,etching that dose t even work or the makers don't care just take there money very sad tvnz
Half a service is no service
Really tvnz!!! The screen goes black and The only way to sort it is to turn my iPad off and back on again, every 5-10 mins, come on! When is does finally work, it comes up with a drop in broadband width! I have no issues with my internet, all checked. I'm a tired mummy who only gets to catch up when the kids are in bed and I'm making lunches! Please get on and sort out your app, half a service is no service!
This app isn't working and there's a problem that needs to be addressed. When watching a show it often changes to a black screen that you can't get rid of, you can't even reboot the app. The only way to fix it for me is to shutdown my device e.g. iPod. This needs to be fixed immediately because it's making it near impossible to watch shows. Please fix this it's extremely annoying.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 April 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Television New Zealand Limited
- © Television New Zealand Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.