From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
Sometimes, a polish is all you need. No big changes, just a shine.
Ratings and Reviews
We rely on Twitter to help us express our thoughts and keep up with the news. And with Twitter’s Apple TV app (our 2016 App of the Year), we’ve also got a bigger window into current events and topical discussions. From breaking-news tweets to live Periscope feeds, the benefits of that little bird are always getting bigger.
A little annoyed
I am just updating the app now so hopefully these things have been fixed or are being improved.
I have a new fan account, and I've already been locked out twice. I think it's due to retweeting too many tweets from the same account? I didn't really mind the first time, but the second time once I had unlocked it I noticed that I was no longer following ANYONE. I was previously following over 200 people. Refollowing took a very long time and I'm afraid it's gonna happen again and I'll have to do that again... all for this rather stupid reason. Why would retweeting a lot be considered a violation of the twitter rules? And if that's not the reason, what could possibly be? It's kind of ridiculous.
Also another time I changed my password because of your privacy/security email and then once I had, twitter freaked out and said I should change my password, again.
I keep seeing my mutuals talking about how they're being locked out, or suspended, simply because they're fan accounts. Now, there are thousands of us (fan accounts) on twitter. Thousands of people in thousands of Fandoms. Thousands of people who love and support tv shows, anime, movies, actors, singers, artists, and all that. And we don't hold back with our love and support, and that somehow comes across as a violation of the twitter rules. And it's sad. It's sad seeing your friend lose their account, full of things that they love. Because not only do we love/support these celebrities and media and whatever, we love/support each other. That is where we get the word 'mutuals' from. That is why we call ourselves 'Fandoms'. And this is long winded and over the top, but I'm getting kinda sick of being afraid for my account, for my friends' accounts, simply because we love things a whole lot and perhaps show that through rather intense twittering... so please try and make it better for us fans, because there are so many of us who rely heavily on twitter to be able to connect with others through the things we love
Sometimes the pictures sent by others in messages won’t load, and no matter how many times I press retry it doesn’t work. I try going out of the app and swiping it away to clear it but that only works occasionally. It usually just fixes itself randomly after several minutes of doing other stuff. Gifs are fine, and so are videos or tweet links, but photos aren’t
Better than "Arsebook"
Good way to have a bit of light hearted fun and a serious catch up with family and friends all over the world, all at the same time.
- Twitter, Inc.
- 183.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Twitter, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.